chapters

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

46 of 52

I finished Club Dead this morning. I was good. One of the best of this series yet! Sookie has to go to Jackson to find Bill, who may be in grave danger. Add to that, Pam tells Sookie that Bill isn't faithful and a few werewolves and the lovable Bubba. Funny, quick read.
I'm starting the next one, Dead to the World next.

Still not a new goat here...any day now. Wish us luck, Our chickens are acting crazy and trying to keep thier eggs. We don't have any roosters so there isn't any chance of chicks! Crazy chicken trys to peck you while the others roll the eggs away! Its too funny, but I'm afriad of Crazy chicken(her name is Cicelly but she is VERY crazy and mean.)

We got home Sunday from a camping trip to Atlanta State park (Yes, I know we live within walking distance...) But, the kids had a blast and we were close enouch that I could check on Lucy and get anything we may have forgotten. We buy a state parks pass each year and spend alot of time at the park here, so its like an extenion of our own back yard.

I am in the process of (Hopefully) lossing 50 pounds and have been walking on the treadmill an hour each day.(I rode bikes and hiked last weekend) Yesterday I did 25 minutes of "on the ball" trianing and 30 on the treadmill and I am so sore this morning I'm setting on the floor wishing for an out of body experince.lol!I don't think having Bailey hurt this much! But, I'll at least do my treadmill as I HAVE to stick with this!

Well, I think thats a rundown of everything "me".

No comments: