chapters

Friday, February 20, 2009

45 of 52

Well, I have now finished "Dead to the World" , these books just get better with each one. I really enjoyed this one and can't wait to get the next one to see what happens. In "dead..." Sookie learned that witches and fairies also walk the earth along with her vampires and wares. I love reading about LA though the authors story and I am shocked at her knowledge of Shreveport ( I have found some issues...lol the area in which Fangtasia is I don't think even a vamp would hang in, and things can't be were she says they are but still very true to local stuff...cool beans!)
I am now reading Magyk by Angie Sage. Bailey loved another series by this author so I got her the Septimus Heap books, she hasn't even cracked one of these so I am going to read them so someone has!

No comments: