chapters

Monday, August 10, 2015

Tea Time Spotlight

Today I got the first Par Avion tea club packet which was these 3 samples and cost 4.95 for shipping. I will be honest, that seems a bit high for the amount of tea you receive. Each month after that, if you choose to get it, the tea will be 19.95.
I was instantly excited by the flavors though, Root beer float, Chocolate Chai, and Carrot Cake. I brewed the root beer float in my perfect tea maker following the directions on the packet. With a tablespoon of Agave and iced it. It smells just like root beer! The flavor is good and does have a nice root beer flavor.  I am excited to try the carrot cake next. I think, hot as a latte it will be great!
All in all, I want to see what comes in the next full shipment before I decide about this tea club, pricewise. But I am enjoying my iced rootbeer float tea.

No comments: