chapters

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Lets be the people that do not so random acts of kindness!

  The other day after I had loaded my groceries into the truck, I went to put my cart into the cart return. There was another lady almost finished putting her sacks into her truck and I asked if I could take her cart for her. She lit up and thanked me 2 or 3 times. It was something so simple, yet we do not do it enough!
  I realize life is fast paced and we all have someplace or something looming over our next step, but a few seconds of kindness can go a long way, not only for the person who receives it, but the person who gives it. I know it felt wonderful to know I brought a smile to another person's face with a tiny gesture and it made me want to continue! I ask that you all try it too. Be kind to one person, then another, and another until these are "not so random" acts of kindness. I promise it will make you feel a lot of joy along with making the world a more cheerful place. This is day 1 of the rest of your life!

No comments: