chapters

Monday, August 24, 2015

First day of Junior year

Today, Bailey went back to school. We were not ready for summer to be over! Well, other than, she is excited about showing season. She is not a morning person and I was really shocked that she did make it up and out the door early enough to tend Oxley and be ready for school with no hassle.
  She did meal prep Sunday for her lunches. That alone really made me realize how mature she is. I know all parents feel this way but, Where did my baby go!?! I really hope we can make that a habit. I seemed to go smoothly and I know once it get back to work I will need to meal prep.
 The animals all seem to be adjusting well to our time changes and it is already starting to get dark earlier so the chickens are putting themselves up before we are even done and down to their coop. All is well on  our little farm and i hope this is a pattern we can set for all year long.

No comments: