chapters

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Too Busy To Read?

A few days ago I got the chance to read and review "Blossom Street Brides"by Debbie Macomber. I was very excited about this opportunity because my Mom and I both love her books. But I had a small problem, I haven't read the other books in this series. So, I'm currently reading The Shop on Blossom Street and of course the characters and settings have me hooked even after just staring it Friday evening. I haven't has much time to read this weekend because I have been taking our ducklings out to play in the yard and enjoy the spring weather. They really enjoy chasing ants and snacking on grass.
We also have been working on our veggie garden and put tomatoes, cabbage and onions in this weekend. And I thinned out a bed of irises and moved them to another location.
The mornings are still cool here so while I waited to work in the yard, I worked on a yarn swift. I really enjoy working with wood and tools. I figured out the bolt I bought for the center is too long and will have to replace it but other wise its coming along.

No comments: