chapters

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Time travel with a warning

This was the story of Prenna James, who was a time traveler. She, along with others were trying to escape a world left in ruins by going back to the past. There are very strict rules for her new life. But as she finds out sometimes the heart isn't good at rules.
I really enjoyed this book , I felt it was well written and gripping. I could not find out what would happen next, but I also had a feeling that I had read stories like this in the past. It soon dawned on me that this was the same feeling I had had while reading books like 1984. That someday, people would read "The Here and Now" and wonder how the author had known those things would happen. I wish I could say this could be a cautionay tale but I fear it may be too late.
I hope that there will be a sequil as a feel like there could be much more to Penna's story.

No comments: