chapters

Thursday, December 25, 2008

A wonderful Christmas



Today we got up an opened presents and then we went to my Mom and Dads house. We opened presents when we got there. My mom loved the perfume I got her, she is hard for me to shop for so I never know what to get. Mom's are important you know!

Then she and I started on our Christmas dinner. I love the blog crockpot365.blogspot.com and was surfing and found where she had made tamales in her crock pot,wow! So, we tried that, super easy and so good. and we had a 7 layer dip and quite a bit of the typical Christmas candies to munch on too.

Bailey played with her new Littlest Pet shop animals and Dad and Tim put together the cart our family had gotten my dad for Christmas and his birthday. Mom had gotten my dad a new Mp3 player for his birthday and so Tim tried to set up the software for that but dads computer is a MESS! Tim will have to go back and work that out.

I watched a show on CBS, Without a Trace and was drove crazy trying to figure out who the actor was in the story, I thought it could be an older brother of Haley Joel Osment but he only has a sister according to the web...I don't know! Anyway Christmas day was great!

Oh and Goodbye Eartha Kitt, You will be missed! Catgirl was never cooler!

No comments: