chapters

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holiday Break

Have you ever been falling down tired? This is a picture of Brutus when he was. I thought this was so funny. When I found him I even laughed out loud and the silly dog didn't budge! Crazy!

So, I've caught some kind of bug and just been laying around, playing on the web (I now have a Shelfari page http://www.shelfari.com/o1517875992 and learned how to change the html code on my blog!)Knitting, reading, and wondering why so many people watch TV as I couldn't find much to entertain myself with there.

I knitted this for my mom, Its a wash cloth with a butterfly on it. I love to knit these things and thought I'd add this to mom's gifts:)
Well, Tomorrow we will go to my mom and dads to have Christmas dinner. We are going to have tamales, I can't wait! I guess I'd better go make my pralines and maybe some fudge to take with me!

2 comments:

Ceci said...

That picture is too cute! Hope you feel better and have a safe, warm, joyful day tomorrow. :)

Susan said...

That is such a funny dog picture! Love it.