chapters

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My first book of 2009!

I finished my first book for the "52 in 52" Challage! I chose to read Living dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris and although it was a fast read and I will more than likely read the whole set of books I can't say that I loved this book. I have watched some of the show on HBO that is a spin off of the books and, now I see the actors in my head as I read this. If your watched any of the show you know that although its the same as the books it is also VERY different! I listed it on PBS and its already be snatched up so I have a book to mail now!
I am now reading Runaways by V.C. Andrews and I'm so glad the won't be a vampire in this book, I'm so burnt out on the whole vamp thing!
Also, I had to run and get some bleach while I was doing laundry and the Dollar store had books for 75 cents. I picked up a couple of "cozy" mysteries and a triller about Abraham Lincoln, and a book about life in 1825. More books,yay!

No comments: