chapters

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Its hot tea month!


Janurary is Hot tea month and although I am a coffee nut, I drink alot of hot tea too. In the evening I sometimes will have a cup of decaf coffee or a cup of hot tea, tonight it was Snapple Le-mmm-on with honey. I took a picture of the cup I had while doing laundry earlier today-it was Tazo Calm with honey.
I wish I could say I was one of those fancy tea drinkers that have all the cool kitchen gadgets to go along with their tea drinking but I have never even seen a tea shop! I drink what I can find on the shelves of the local Wal-mart or if I'm in Texarkana or Shreveport or Tyler I'm sure i could hit Starbucks or the coffe shop in the bookstore but they use Tazo too so nothing special there!
How do you drink your tea?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was never a big tea drinker but my DH had to cut down on caffeine so we started drinking more tea and it's growing on me. I don't have a fancy pot or anything either - just use tea bags like the common folk! :-P I usually drink herbal tea - I like the lemon flavored ones too, although right now I happen to have a hot cupfull right now with some weird "Wellness" tea I bought that's supposed to...what? I don't know, keep me well I guess? :-D