chapters

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Made some soap and the bestest girls in the world!



Last Monday I made a new batch of soap,Chocolate mint fragrance. It looks like chocolate and smells like a york pepperment patty. I can't wait until it is cured so that I can give it a go in the shower! Yummy-o! I have it on the bar on wire racks and Brutus tried to get up there to have a taste,I'll have to be sure its moved when I leave the house!

Bailey and Kristen went
to spend the night with their Grandma yesterday so that they could go to church with her. M
oms friend Suzie always gets such a kick out of the two of them together(she is an awsome sweet lady and one of my moms best friends) Mom sung in the choir but Suzie had a sore thoat so she set with her Husband. the girls set in front of them and the Preacher told a joke that Bailey didn
't get so she turned to Kristen and said "I don't get it" for some reason this was adorable to Suzie. (My kids are adorable to me all the time but to other people?lol)If she thinks this is cute she should see them out playing and really being themselves! they are a hoot! I'm such a lucky mom!

3 comments:

Ceci said...

I always think my kids are adorable too, but something about watching other people watch them just makes me appreciate it more. :)

And yeah, I think I'd have a hard time not wanting to bite into that soap myself, lol.

From the Comment Train

jenfromRI said...

That soap sounds delicious! And I agree with Ceci - I love it when other people think my kids are cute. :)

maryeb said...

Saw your blog on ravelry.
I love peppermint patties. That soap sounds heavenly! And no calories :)