chapters

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Next big YA book turned movie...I hope.

Pulseit.com gives you the ability to read free books from time to time. I has some time to kill at the office yesterday while waiting on others so I could lock up. I started Unwind by Neal Shusterman. This book is one of many Dystopians, trust me, I do know.
 It's the story of a world after a war fought over the importance of worth of life.Where every life is given a chance to prove its worth by the age of 18.If the person hasn't done that, they are unwound or harvested for parts.
 This book hooked me like no other in a long time. The stories of Conner, Risa and Lev are all interesting on their own. A slacker, a good-but not exceptional musician and a tithe (or sacrifice) all on the path to being unwound and how they grow so much after the death sentence. Great read!
 Now to grab up Unstrung!

No comments: