chapters

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I hate winter.

Ok, so its the time of year I hate, winter. I can't hide that I'm crazy as well in the winter, I'm stuck inside because its cold and wet out side and I have such pent-up energy that I get stupid.
I have done my best to keep "me" out of this blog because I have a strong fear of ending up in a dessert freak-show between a bearded woman and a baby-eater with a grain-alcohol swelling ring-master beating us, if people know whats inside me,but, I need an outlet. Just this morning I got up and ran a taste test on my husband that consists of me adding flavored coffee to his "regular" coffee to see if he can taste it. I'm sorry honey. So far Tim 2 me 0. Then I went on a massive animal hoarding expedition on Farmville until I started to feel psychically ill from shame because I am totally out of space and kept selling off the poncho wearing llamas for pink sheep. I admit I don't "get" those Llamas but where do the go when I sell them? Then I folded a load of clothes while talking to Piggy,Bailey's dog, in an excited voice about folding clothes until she was wagging her hole body she was so excited. Then I ate, A weird meal of 1 fried egg, 3 green olives and a soda. Then, I decided I needed to try to read for the 52 in 52 challenge but I'm such a slacker I kept thinking about "with a grain of salt'' and what that means (no, I'm not reading about salt, but it would be cool if I did, I think salt flats are cool) so I had to stop reading and google it and I found out that its a Latin term and I want to learn Latin so then I had to set "cum grano salis" as my Facebook status. Then I decided to hula hoop, thats right my logic took me to hula hooping. So after about 30 minutes I'm a little tired and Tim says we need to go to the store with that pinched look on his face I know means "go get dressed now or I will search Criagslist for a grain-swelling ring master right now!"So then I con Kristen into doing my hair so I don't end up sticking leaves in it or something that seems awesome until I look in the mirror while I write this, trying to be still, I HATE WINTER!!!!!!

P.S. Kristen says she knew I was crazy, but I am "cool" crazy...(WTF!?!)

No comments: