chapters

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Finished a book, a Christmas ornament and a sweet face.

Last night I finished reading The Angels Of Morgan Hill, I loved this book! I have already passed it on to my mom because it was so good and because of Henry, a character in the story that reminded me of my grandpa. This was a story of overcoming bad to be a family, which is what
this world needs more of.

Now for the sweet face, This is Harper-Lee, she is a special dog indeed, when she was a tiny pup someone dumped her on a road out in the middle of nowhere. She was standing in the middle of the road wagging her tiny tail when I come along, with no homes in site AND being in the middle of the road I knew she would last no time out there so I scooped her up, posted ads on my Facebook and a couple of other places. We could not find her a home so here is is at approximately 5 to 6 months old
and spoiled rotten, I can't believe how smart she is and she has our Great Dane wrapped around her little tri-colored paw!

Last, Bailey wanted me to find her an ornament to make for Kristen in our
family ornament exchange and while looking I found this pattern for a little crochet tree. Super fast project and I think it looks pretty cute on our tree!

No comments: