chapters

Monday, March 30, 2009

Facebook has made me a bad blogger!










There has been alot going on here. We have had Spring Break, we have new chicks, baby goats and Tim and I found 39 caches in one day.





We had heard from other Geocachers that we needed to check out the area south of Atlanta as there is a cacher who has tons of hides. Tim and I both had read over them and noticed something, there are tons and they all TELL A STORY. Sounds fun! We had a blast in this national Forest finding hide after hide. One cache that we tried to do was a DNF but we are still very happy to have seen the location. We were in the middle of nowhere and the GPS took us to the end of this little "pig trail" dead end road. We were sure it was wrong until I saw a hand made sign. so we get out to walk the 100 feet or so and stumble on a turn of the cenruty cemitary in this very wooded area. Very peaceful and very much a part of history! We had a blast and even worked together to write a poem( a requirement to log on cache) It was one of the many trips that make me thankful to be a Geocacher!





We have eleven new chicks in a grower box. I don't have pictures of them when they were newborn (you've seen one baby chicken you've kinda seen 'um all!)





We also have 2 new kids, born March 20. We really didn't think the female would make it but she is doing fine a such a doll! Bailey named her Lil' Bit because she is tiny(less than a pound at birth) and our boy is Ricky.





I also caught 2 fish on a family fishing trip, I was the only one that caught anthing and I only fished for about 45 minutes! lol Neither fish I caught was a keeper!

No comments: